How To Change Google Now Command From Ok Google To Something Else
- Download and install the latest version of Google Search App on your device if you haven’t already.
- Download and install Open Mic+ For Google Now App.
- After installation ,open the app Open Mic+ For Google Now.
- As soon as you open up the app you will see a warning indicating you to turn off Google Now Hot word Detection,here click on Settings>>Voice>>OK Google Detection >> Turn it Off.
- Now head back to Open Mic+ For Google Now App and tap on Say area with a pencil icon.
- Here type any command with which you want your Google Now respond like “Hey Jarvis” and then hit Set.
- Once set click on the Play button.
- That’s it you now have successfully customized and changed Google Now wake up command from OK Google to something else in this case to Hey Jarvis.
If that seems confusing or if you would like a step by step audio there’s always a video on how to do it.